Passion of the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

home coming

4 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

home coming - Page 4 Empty Re: home coming

Post by Supreme Prophet Migneau Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:50 pm

Elliandre also nodded. "Yes a bit of unrest might be good, especially if it draws out the dissentors and exposes them. I shall immediately get to work Mi'lord. I will leave not one stone unturned in uncovering those who are disloyal. We shall make examples of them all."

She paused then spoke again. "I will see to it that holocameras are installed on Lucifer's home world first so we can track his relations movements. They will be formidable adversaries yet I believe we shall win out in the end."
Supreme Prophet Migneau
Supreme Prophet Migneau
Supreme Prophet Of The Dark Side

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:52 pm

Krill smiled once more. ”I have no doubt you will my friend. Now we are almost home, let us greet our new followers.” Krill stood up put his helmet back on and made his way to the cargo hold. Krill walked slow taking notice of those on the ship looking at him. Some bowed others simply looked on. Krill smiled behind his mask as the dragons claw touched down on korriban.

Back to top Go down

Post by Supreme Prophet Migneau Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:06 pm

The Supreme Prophet rose and moved behind Krill and slightly to his right. It was not good form to walk beside the Emperor, nor directly behind him which was always viewed with suspicion. She watched the faces of the crew as they passed through the cargo hold towards the ship's gangway. Some looked scared, others pleased. Many bowed to the new Emperor.

A few however looked away. Elliandre took note of those who did so. They would be watched. She had a photographic memory and each face was engraved on her consciousness for future reference. They might lose their place on the Dragon's Claw and be sent to be crew on a garbage scow in the Hydian Way.

The ship left hyperspace and began to make the descent to Korriban, ancient planet of the Sith and Home World of the Empire.
Supreme Prophet Migneau
Supreme Prophet Migneau

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Admiral Kerberos Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:36 am

Kerberos tuned to the Jedi, a fron on his face. What abut this? I don't trust him. Do you? We ned to be carful of what we do. Wat will come next? I say we watch him all the time. Droids, drones and bots.
Shadow Admiral Kerberos
Shadow Admiral Kerberos
Grand Admiral Of The Jensaarai Fleet
Grand Admiral Of The Jensaarai Fleet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolie Zindargo Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:58 am

The Jedi Grandmaster turned towards the Shadow Admiral. "There is no doubt that we can not trust the Sith. Not just the new Emperor, but the Supreme Prophet as well. It seems her machinizations have finally come to fruition. Our intel has always shown that she had little influence under Lucifer. Now it seems she has risen to the heights and stands at the Emperor's side."

She paused momentarily then continued. "Rest assured Shadow Admiral Kerberos that every precaution and intelligence action will be undertaken. We may even share our findings with you this time. I sense these are very dangerous events. But first Krill must consolidate his power at home. There will be dissent especially among Lucifer's kin. It may be just a little, but we have time to get our own moves lined up. If we move swiftly."

Her facial expression was grim and determined.
Jolie Zindargo
Jolie Zindargo
Jedi Grand Master
Jedi Grand Master

http://passionofthedarkside.nstars.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum: